Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pure Ego

Maybe the secular world is the spiritual world, the separation between the mundane and sacred isn't real, and everything you've ever thought could be transmuted in an alchemical transition toward enlightenment. So what is the awakening? Why am I conscious? This is the road map toward illumination. Perhaps all religions and politics are nothing but naked pride preening on a throne of pure ego. Leggo your ego, homo erectus. Give the universe a chance, just once, before your mask allows you the comfort of illusionary stability.

2 comments:

GeoLeoF said...

You are my son, who I love: with you I am well pleased. Matthew 3:17

Be blessed this fathers day.

Arletta Rue said...

Your dream about flying into another place is very interesting.. you will have to ask Dad about the why of it being interesting to me!!!..

Permaculture News