Friday, February 06, 2009

the big melt down

Things are beginning to melt down here in the Twin Cities. I have been throwing pots, watching movies, working on a newsletter for Local Roots Landscapers and planning to build a small puppet theatre. Soon I will be working on a drafting table so that I can work on designs in comfort this year.

I am doing a Permaculture Design Course in Wisconsin in May. I am very excited about that. It is at the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, and is taught by a guy who has run a permaculture farm for years. It has an small farm, suburban, and educational focus. Check it out here: I am teaching a rain garden class in the spring as well. I would love to teach people more about the natural world we live in, how beautiful and amazing it is.

No comments:

Permaculture News