Thursday, March 23, 2006

A movie without corpses, violence, hate, or pointless glib conversations between people who are sexually attracted to eachother

Probably the best movie I have seen in the last year, maybe five : The Real Dirt On Farmer John, info here: http://angelicorganics.com/Film/realdirtcontent.php?contentfile=overview

How is it that so many movies have so little worth? I feel that I have seen countless movies in the past years that have no relevance to me whatsoever in any way, shape, form, or smell.

Which leads me to the question: What is art? Is the simple act of creation the bare requirement for a piece of something to be called art? Would not therefore my trips to the lavatory be artistic endeavors? I believe this is so for I have seen many movies, paintings, and architectures, as well as heard many songs and singing voices that fall a close second to my bathroom opuses.

Fare thee well, I say, fare thee well.

No comments:

Permaculture News