Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ran out of coffee, started drinking yerba mate again, which keeps me less ravenous.

The mornings are gray, dusting of snow, roads will probably be slippery as all hell.

My carburetor needs to be rebuilt, my dad is going to try to do that this coming week. My shop wants too much cash for something that is relatively simple. Meanwhile, Old Yellow (my trucks name)is sitting content in her parking spot. I'm gonna go fill her up with gas and look for some presents for my sisters kids today. If I get stuck somewhere I can always have her towed. Anyway.

Looks like we're going to get some serious snow soon. It's gonna make travel hard. Why do we all travel around so much?

Anybody read this damn blog anymore?

4 comments:

JB aka JayBee said...

Yes you still have readers my friend.

Sometimes you write from such a sharp perspective that there doesn't seem to be much room for comment.

gianna said...

yes! whenever i see you've updated. sorry! i need to comment more!
don't go crazy on the kids' presents. they just like to open the gifts. you could spend less than $5 on them and they will be perfectly fine!

Sandy said...

Yep - I just don't know what to say.

Paul said...

Just us chickens

Permaculture News