Wednesday, December 03, 2008

TV Reincarnation

In February 2009 television will change. The lower frequency airwaves that were utilized by broadcast television will be taken over by various corporations bidding for the right to own something that should be free for all, like air, and to use this valuable resource in order to make a profit. I sent off for a coupon to buy a converter box so that I could also watch the new digital tv, but I put it off until I realized that I had went past it's validity date. So now I realize that I have to cough up some more dough for a converter box or a new TV or a cable service or what have you. By god, what an enormous hassle and idiocy.

I have decided that instead I will do without television, and I will only watch movies at home.

No comments:

Permaculture News