Friday, March 30, 2007

Permaculture ideas















When I first got into Permaculture last year I was convinced that here, at last, was my calling. Mainly because it seemed to fuse all those disparate interests that I possess into a coherent system and philosophy. My fickle interests wax and wane with the moon but I tend to come back to those things that really make me who I am, like Permaculture and music, meditation and backpacking. A few weeks ago I got sidetracked as usual and started fiddling around with electronics, but such geeky pastimes don't really suit me.

I wanted to put down a few Permaculture links here that I think are interesting and informative:

Midwest Permaculture Our local area Permaculture hub

Plowboy Interview with Bill Mollison

Permaculture Video Part 1 An interesting video with Bill Mollison, in parts on YouTube

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Greening the Desert Another interesting short video from a wacky looking Australian

Edible Forest Gardens The BEST books on gardening with soul

Grow Here Now A little vid I found that was somewhat interesting from the Lama Foundation

Enjoy these resources and I would be glad to talk about any ideas or thoughts you have on any of this.

No comments:

Permaculture News